Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to our favorite actress/therapist. Header photo taken by Kerry Krenzin.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitting the Street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatergator

Hitting the Street Empty
PostSubject: Hitting the Street   Hitting the Street I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:21 pm

If you haven't seen any of the videos that Cathy and Jill have been putting out over at Shewired.com you have definitely missing something. Very on the street view of the protests that shook Los Angelas after the Prop 8 fiasco. In my humble opinion I think it's some of the best work Cathy has done. Also, look at the two articles she wrote on Shewired, they were very well written and give great insight.
Back to top Go down
sarah

Hitting the Street Empty
PostSubject: Impressive   Hitting the Street I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 pm

I have really liked this series of video blogs and I love the direction that shewired is going. Did anybody else catch Cathy's interview on Lesbian Lounge with Denise and Donna last night? It was great, she talked a great deal about the two blogs that she wrote about Prop 8. Of course there was some funny stuff too....related to Italians and the mafia, taco bell, AMEX and aluminum foil hats.
Back to top Go down

Hitting the Street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum :: Cathy's Credits :: What's Your Problem?-
Jump to: