Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to our favorite actress/therapist. Header photo taken by Kerry Krenzin.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This place is impossible to find

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jtag

This place is impossible to find Empty
PostSubject: This place is impossible to find   This place is impossible to find I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:43 am

It's not on google search or anything. Somebody should get it out there. I'll quit bitchin, just glad I'm finally here.
Back to top Go down
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: This place is impossible to find   This place is impossible to find I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:58 pm

Google's bots are all over this place all the time. You'd think it would be there. I'll check into the headers and see what I can do.

Sorry there's not a lot here at the moment. I work full-time in addition to rehearsals, recordings, and just plain writing. When I started this I wasn't as busy. Now I'm swamped most of the time - but I'll keep trying to get more stuff in.
Back to top Go down
https://cathydebuonofans.forumakers.com
crazybeanrider
crazybeanrider

PostSubject: Glad I found this place   This place is impossible to find I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:40 pm

I recently found Cathy's What's Your Problem and am disappointed that it isn't anywhere to be found. I found this forum after a deep google search. I think it is a awesome site. You have put alot of great work and love into it. I look forward to seeing it grow.

I am new fan of Cathy's. So I will keep busy looking at all the video's you posted. Keep up the great work. One question, will cathy be coming back with What's Your Problem?
Back to top Go down
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: This place is impossible to find   This place is impossible to find I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:58 pm

What's Your Problem? will be launching on SheWired and I'll have links
up to all the new ones. I still have 16 and 17 to put up but I can't
find 14 or 15 on Veoh. I'm still looking for them.

Some of the links here are only previews - you have to watch the rest on Veoh.
Thanks for your interest and kind words and thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
https://cathydebuonofans.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place is impossible to find   This place is impossible to find I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This place is impossible to find
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum :: General Discussion :: Random thoughts-
Jump to: