Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to our favorite actress/therapist. Header photo taken by Kerry Krenzin.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tatergator

I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit   I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Allright people, I know you're out there, let's hear from you. I know, I've been gone....but that's no excuse for you all.

There's tons of Cathy news, W.Y.P. is going to be on shewired, which is totally fantastic.

Cathy is going to be in Memphis in September, so all you all southern girls should check it out.

Let's show some love and support, because I know that you do love and support CDB.

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
ms_chippy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit   I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Hey tatergator...back to stir things up I see.

tatergator wrote:

Cathy is going to be in Memphis in September, so all you all southern girls should check it out.

For the love of all things wrapped in luckydog leather, could someone please go check out the 3 way screening in Memphis and report back to us with pix!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ms_chippy
sarah

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit   I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:59 pm

LOL, Tater you ain't right, but you are.... There should be some pixs from Memphis and Cathy should have some representation there. Let's Get R Done. Show the love.
Back to top Go down
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit   I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:58 am

I want to go - and if I still lived in NC I would. -Sigh- Just one more reason I'm annoyed about moving to Connecticut.

On the other hand if Cathy makes it to New York I can go there.

[And I'm trying to keep up with the Cathy news but life has been busier than usual. If some of you want to post news in that forum go ahead.]
Back to top Go down
https://cathydebuonofans.forumakers.com
sarah

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit   I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:50 pm

So is anybody going to make it to Memphis? I'd love some up close and personal pixs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit   I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back and I'm not seeing much action dammit
Page 1 of 1