Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to our favorite actress/therapist. Header photo taken by Kerry Krenzin.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com   What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:09 am

What's Your Problem?
Episode 17: "Photos, Friends & Pheromones: Part II"

www.TheSmokingCocktail.com

Cathy and guests, Kerry Krenzin & John W. McLaughlin, continue their visit in part 2.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://cathydebuonofans.forumakers.com
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com   What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:13 am

(I had an entire descriptive post typed out for this notice and the board ate it. Since I'm too tired to go type it all back out you'll just have to go watch the new vlog to find out about it. Like you weren't going to do that anyway, right?)

Have a good night, y'all!
K -
Back to top Go down
https://cathydebuonofans.forumakers.com
Angelpoo

PostSubject: ;)   What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:45 am

You're right K! Thanks for posting the new episode! Get some sleep!
Back to top Go down
ramona

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com   What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:57 am

like always a great mix of funny moments (John is a riot "insert a LOL here") and insightful advices!
the "drop-trou scene" is priceless and i just need to watch it again and again, but just for scientific reasons mind you, I need to study the morfologhy of the scars, i'm a doctor i know those things!
on a more serious note i totally agree with Chaty, we shouldn't be ashemed of our scars, they are part of our life, witnesses of our history, and sometime the real proof the we survived it all and are still here and kicking!

(sorry if my english is not that good, feel free to correct my grammatical errors, i really need your impuct, i use those post also to practice).

out to watch Cathy again
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/docramona
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com   What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Problem Episode 17 up on TheSmokingCocktail.com
Page 1 of 1