Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to our favorite actress/therapist. Header photo taken by Kerry Krenzin.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak" Empty
PostSubject: Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak"   Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Online Videos by Veoh.com

Jane Clark and Traci Dinwiddie join Cathy to discuss Jane's film "The Touch" as well as offering a somber look at self-destructive behaviors.

(Dunno why Veoh insists that it's episode 12 - ignore them.)
Back to top Go down
https://cathydebuonofans.forumakers.com
ramona

PostSubject: one of my favorite episode   Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:01 am

that's one of my favorite episode, it's really intense and traci and jane honestly open their hearts and their lives for us!

plus cathy with that sexy voice... mhhh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/docramona
DebraA

PostSubject: "like this I Would Speak"   Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 am

this was one of my favorite episodes too~~i loved how traci and jane really opened up themselves and their hearts and really shared....i feel this was really a good one, among many of course.....okay~i have enjoyed them all.....especially when Cathy stretches and you can see how cut she is......ooppsss!....sorry~i got off track there for a minute...i too, have ADHD, and yes she can be distracting in a good way.....okay~back on track.....i love the fact that cathy seems to cover alot topics that need to be discussed....and i love how genuine she is, and sincere in wanting to really help people........it has to feel good in knowing she is making a difference in so many lives.........Cathy~i really admire you, and i wish you the best in your show.....it is awesome!! i have been going in and out of town every week, and i really need to get caught up........i need my "cath"....fix.........you go girl.....and you are the only *rockstar*!!..........love you, sweetie.......keep up the awesome work....................and kudos to the girl who has created this forum for you~~see
just how loved you are...............muah!
xoxoxox........debra...........;)
Back to top Go down
DebraRio

PostSubject: my earlier comment on WYP'S 10th episode   Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:05 am

DebraA is me, i left an earlier message, forgive me, i used the wrong name, didn't know i had to log in first......*new to this stuff*............also i ended up somehow posting it 2times first.........i will get the hang of it........sorry for the two messages...hopefully someone will remove one..........okay~i will shut up now~~~~
Back to top Go down
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak"   Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:05 am

No worries. We're glad you here. Talk all you want.
Thanks for joining.

K -
(Fixed the double post for you.)
Back to top Go down
https://cathydebuonofans.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak"   Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - "Like This I Would Speak"
Page 1 of 1