Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to our favorite actress/therapist. Header photo taken by Kerry Krenzin.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's get this party started

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tatergator

Let's get this party started Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 pm

Somebody was kind enough to post a link to this forum over at smokingcocktail and so here I am. It's about fucking time Cathy has some fan support and participation. Let's get it rockin in here, come on.
Back to top Go down
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:36 am

As this forum's founder I appreciate that link too. Welcome and thanks for joining. Feel free to post whatever appropriate Cathy-related stuff you might find. There are a few wallpapers and signatures in the gallery and I'm hoping others will contribute to that. Fan videos are welcome too. I hope to get more content up soon including introductions to Cathy's guests and co-stars, like Jill Bennett, Marnie Alton, and a few others. The summer got busy quick for me but I'll do the best I can. If you have any suggestions for feedback or improvements feel free to PM me.

Thanks, y'all.
K-
Back to top Go down
https://cathydebuonofans.forumakers.com
ms_chippy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Hey tatergator... Welcome to Cathy Planet!

It's about time ms debuono fans banded together...to appreciate her mad therapy skills, to sing the praises of her biceps, to overthrow the government and get a cathy pinup calender together by Christmas! (okay I'm kidding on some of that, but welcome!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ms_chippy
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:01 pm

ms_chippy wrote:
Hey tatergator...
.... get a cathy pinup calender together by Christmas!.....

Hmmmm.... I can do that.
Back to top Go down
tatergator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Ooooooh pinup calendar, I'd pay big bucks for that. I love Kerry's pictures, maybe we could get some t-shirts too.
Back to top Go down
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:09 am

There are t-shirts through Zazzle! on the portal.

They have calendar designs, too, though I'm not fond of them for some reason, and I'd prefer funds to go to Cathy and Kerry if we use those pics.
Back to top Go down
tatergator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:33 am

If you buy the shirts from Zazzle how much of the proceeds go to Cathy? I think you're right in that the money should go to Cathy and Kerry, maybe we could even do a fundraiser for future projects? I don't know how much interest there is in that? Future projects mean that we get to see more of Cathy which always sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
ms_chippy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:27 am

Umm yeah...I'd still like to overthrow the government...

...but the calendar's a good idea too! Yes, yes, fundraiser, fundraiser. More funds means more Cathy projects. Yeah I'm down with that. I'm guessing I'm not the only woman looking for an excuse to have 12 pics of ms debuono in their kitchen. I am not so savvy as to what calendar making entails though. I'm sorry Til that is worked out...

Can I request particular pic for the month of December? I'd like Kerry's shot of Cathy kicked back on the tires for my birthday!

Any pic requests for the month of your birthdays ladies?
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:19 pm

I think the picture of Cathy is her bathroom without a shirt on would warm up my January quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
ms_chippy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:56 pm

well damn ...January would be an awesome month.

Don't know if Cathy has any other Month themed pics already like I don't recall her handing out easter eggs in any of Kerry's shots.

I suppose I screen shot from "Out at the Wedding" would work for June.

But seriously I am out of my league in pulling it an actual calendar together. I would imagine the Kinna has a clue on this. Or that Kerry and Cathy would consider it as a good way to promote Cathy's endeavors.

All I know is I need an excuse to have 12 pics of Cathy in my kitchen under the pretense of benefitting someone else. That way I can oogle and cook southwest soup at the same time without guilt.
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:25 am

I'm picturing big baggy red santa pants with a tight white tank top and suspenders for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:19 pm

ms_chippy wrote:
well damn ...January would be an awesome month.

Don't know if Cathy has any other Month themed pics already like I don't recall her handing out easter eggs in any of Kerry's shots.

I suppose I screen shot from "Out at the Wedding" would work for June.

But seriously I am out of my league in pulling it an actual calendar together. I would imagine the Kinna has a clue on this. Or that Kerry and Cathy would consider it as a good way to promote Cathy's endeavors.

All I know is I need an excuse to have 12 pics of Cathy in my kitchen under the pretense of benefitting someone else. That way I can oogle and cook southwest soup at the same time without guilt.

Putting the calendar together is easy - finding a place to sell and market it is a bit harder. There are several options. I think it would be great to sell them here or in any venue of Cathy's choosing using Paypal. That's the best way to know that the money goes straight to Cathy (and/or Kerry if we use Kerry's pics). I like Sarah's idea of a fundraiser for Slate and Kelly, but there's more than just sales involved.

I'm up for designing the calendar as long as Cathy and Kerry approve.
Back to top Go down
ms_chippy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Wow...ya'll are together peeps up in here.

Sarah, I like your idea for December MUCH more than mine. Geez I'd settle for a Christmas card with that on it.

Yep Kinna. I agree that Cathy and Kerry would have to be interested in this. They might have some ideas of there own too. That said, all it takes is an email. ummm, Kinna are you game since you have these issues thought out so well?

Oh and a tank top would also work well for April showers.
Back to top Go down
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:45 pm

ms_chippy wrote:
Wow...ya'll are together peeps up in here.

Sarah, I like your idea for December MUCH more than mine. Geez I'd settle for a Christmas card with that on it.

Yep Kinna. I agree that Cathy and Kerry would have to be interested in this. They might have some ideas of there own too. That said, all it takes is an email. ummm, Kinna are you game since you have these issues thought out so well?

I'm game.

Quote :
Oh and a tank top would also work well for April showers.

April drools, more like.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:54 pm

My first post and I'm a bit nervous. I think a calendar is a wonderful idea, I would snap up several copies for gifts and such. April showers......mmmmmm Cathy standing in the rain getting all wet. Gulp.
Back to top Go down
Kinnakeeter
Admin
Kinnakeeter

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:57 pm

No need to be nervous - welcome! Pull up a chair and enjoy. We have cookies. I think.

-- checks 'fridge --

Okay, no cookies but I do have IBC root beer and black cherry soda. Cheers!

Edit: New pics added to the gallery. 'Night, everyone.
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:50 am

I like youz guys ideas. January - Cathy wrapped up just in a fur, fake of course in front, of a roaring fire.
Back to top Go down
ms_chippy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 pm

Hey Kathy...glad you're here.

I have some peanut cookies, Kinna has some soda...this should get you started in thinking of calendar shots.

Sarah I believe is a natural at this. Jesus woman! I think you need to do this calendar photo shoot.

How about July ...armed with a hose engaged in a light hearted water fight.

Last edited by ms_chippy on Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell)
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 am

Welcome Kathy, ..... I like this game!!!! I was thinking about June and wouldn't it be lovely to see Cathy in a tux. and August washing her bike in her gay boy shorts, that was yummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get this party started I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get this party started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum :: General Discussion :: Random thoughts-
Jump to: