Cathy DeBuono Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to our favorite actress/therapist. Header photo taken by Kerry Krenzin.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spitfire is coming

Go down 
+5
Angelpoo
soapvivor
ms_chippy
gglass
sarah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sarah

Spitfire is coming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spitfire is coming   Spitfire is coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:39 pm

I think I may have mentioned this before, but I am often right. That being said, way to go Gina, you did good. That is some major talent and some major hottage too.

Hottage a word I just made up. If the President can do it, so can I.
Back to top Go down
ms_chippy

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire is coming   Spitfire is coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:17 am

sarah wrote:
I think I may have mentioned this before, but I am often right.

Ok, Sarah is right we’ve established a pattern here.

sarah wrote:
That is some major talent and some major hottage too.
Hottage a word I just made up. If the President can do it, so can I.

Hottage? Like watts of hot? I like it. So, Marnie is like 120 hottage and Cathy is like 120 hottage or so…well that adds up to a frick lot of hottage is one story. Thanks gina.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ms_chippy
gglass

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire is coming   Spitfire is coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:19 am

LOL Chippie!
You are in luck as our good Doctor Ashley Wilkerson, does dabble in the music!!
But We will keep Gloria for the awesome Vlog Cathy & Marnie did together! Who would try to top that????
Glad you approve!!! :0)
Back to top Go down
Glindared

PostSubject: Just found out how to reply   Spitfire is coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 pm

Every website has its own style and couldn't for the life of me find the reply button till now...
Marnie ROCKS! The chemistry between her and Cathy is super hot! You'd have to be deaf-blind-stupid & DEAD to not notice! Excellent choice!
As for need of actors..I've worked in community and professional theatre here in CT...its been a while, ya know life happens. I'd be all too happy to un-retire to work on this film with Cathy. I'd love to kiss Cathy in any scene...Even Marnie...mhmmm yummy...
Gotta go grocery shopping with my roomie...later
Back to top Go down
gglass

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire is coming   Spitfire is coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:27 pm

you guys are great!!!!

Glad you all approve of the Spitfire team! We have some great things planned!!

I hope everyone has been to the myspace page and signed up for the contest?? We extend
ed it a week, and Cathy signed a Photo that I took of her during LA Pride, that we have added to the pot!! Check it out!!!

Thanks again everyone for your support!!! It means the world to all of us!!! :0)
Back to top Go down
gglass

PostSubject: WE NEED YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!   Spitfire is coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:55 pm

First off don't forget that Sunday Sept 21st is the last day to get in the contest! So if you want some cool stuff signed by Cathy & Marnie, don't forget to enter while you still have time!

Next week we are doing our book cover photo shoot, and we will have a film crew on hand to capture everything! We decided we would sit down and answer your questions, so think up some good ones and send them to my myspace page! hurry we need them by Weds!!!

As always, and not to sound like a Barttles and James commercial (Dating myself) Thank you for your support! You guys Rock!

g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spitfire is coming   Spitfire is coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spitfire is coming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2